How to pay by Western Union
|Western Union Payment Option||Method||Steps to Make a Western Union Payment|
|Western Union Agent Location
To find a location:
Call (800) 325-6000, then press 2.
|Cash||1. Go to a Western Union Agent Location.
2. Complete a simple ‘send’ form and hand this to the western union agent along with the money you want to send plus the transfer fee.
Note: International payments made using Quick Pay can be made using the local currency. Western Union will convert the payment into U.S. dollars to sent to us.
4. Receive a payment receipt with the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
5.Contact our customer service by email and send her the payment information.
|Pay Western Union Online
at official site
Note: you must have a valid email
address to use this option.
|1. Go to official site http://www.westernunion.com
2. Click on SEND money online (in minutes)
3. Sign in or register, and continue providing required information.
4.Fill in the payment information,please make sure the receiver’s First Name and Laste Name are spelled correctly.
5. Receive a payment receipt with the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
6.Contact our customer service by email and send her the payment information.
|Over the Phone
Note: You must call from a verifiable phone number (home, office, or cell)
1. Call (800) CALL-CASH.